Sunday Evenings beginning January 27
6 – 7:30 p.m. @ the Bennett’s home
Sunday Evenings beginning January 27
Habitudes by Dr Tim Elmore
The Art of Self-Leadership
- 10 week class begins Wednesday, January 9
- 6:30 p.m. in Room 304 (BA Campus)
- For men and women; led by Tim Lange
- Books will be available to purchase in class
- Sign up on online or on Sunday’s Bulletin Communication Card
Every one of us influence those around us. Studies show the most introverted will influence 10,000 others in an average lifetime. Habitudes teaches how to wisely influence your world. Learn to lead and influence those around you; add value and make a difference in the world you live in.
SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After January 23 the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
Register and Pay ONLINE
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the Ridge Kids building, BA Campus and pick them up at 10:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 23: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Ridge Kids building, BA Campus and pick them up at 3:15 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 23: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, February 22: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 23: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
What is a Ridge Group?
Ridge Groups are small groups (typically 10—12 people) designed to encourage close relationships and connection with others on a deeper level through Bible study, service together, personal encouragement and support for each other through life’s storms.
Why are small groups important?
God wired us for relationships. We grow spiritually with other people in ways that we will never grow on our own. Christian maturity best takes place in the context of relationships and true life-sharing can only happen in a smaller circle of community.
When do Ridge Groups meet?
Groups meet several times a month on various days of the week and in various locations throughout the community. Each group chooses their own meeting day, time and location. We will assist you in finding a group that is meeting at a time and location that is best for you.
What about childcare?
We encourage each group to determine what best meets the needs of their group. Each Ridge Group handles their own childcare.
How do I join a Ridge Group?
If you would like help getting connected with a Ridge Group that is right for you, please call the church office, 918-254-0621, or complete this form. For more info, contact the following:
Ridge Group Leaders and Leader Resources
If you are interested in leading a Ridge Group, please contact Bryan Champ.
If you are currently leading a group, there are several resources available to assist you:
• Weekly sermon podcast and Ridge Group written materials available for download
• Resource material available to check-out from the Cedar Ridge curriculum library
• Access to RightNow Media, an online library of video based Bible Studies including an entire library of children’s videos. The Bible Study Library includes video discipleship content for every age group and every life situation. Sign up for this free service by contacting Bryan Champ, Connections Minister.